Thursday, February 10, 2011

my first tattoo

My First Tattoo Experience | TattooFinder.com's Tattoos-101

My First Tattoo Experience | TattooFinder.com's Tattoos-101

Right here is my first tattoo that I got when I was 16. My first TATTOO!

Right here is my first tattoo that I got when I was 16. My first TATTOO!

When I got my first tattoo at age 18,

When I got my first tattoo at age 18,

Right here is my first tattoo that I got when I was 16. My first TATTOO!

Right here is my first tattoo that I got when I was 16. My first TATTOO!

White ink tattoos (Group)

White ink tattoos (Group)

(My first tattoo- Triquetra ) first tattoo triquetra

(My first tattoo- Triquetra ) first tattoo triquetra

These are the first tattoos of my work that I know of — very cool!

These are the first tattoos of my work that I know of — very cool!

My first one. MY 1ST TATTOO New tattoo before and Talking about having the

My first one. MY 1ST TATTOO New tattoo before and Talking about having the

I shall start with.. this is /not/ my first tattoo.

I shall start with.. this is /not/ my first tattoo.

tribal dragons fighting - my first tattoo

tribal dragons fighting - my first tattoo

VAT on Norwegian tattoos – where do you draw the line? My First Tattoo: Line

VAT on Norwegian tattoos – where do you draw the line? My First Tattoo: Line

so i sat in a tattoo parlor for 6.5 hours today, and got my first tattoo.

so i sat in a tattoo parlor for 6.5 hours today, and got my first tattoo.

my first tattoo - hello kitty fairy on my left hip. absolutly love it

my first tattoo - hello kitty fairy on my left hip. absolutly love it

my first tattoo

my first tattoo

 tattoo.my first one!

tattoo.my first one!

My First Tattoo (Batik Tattoo)

My First Tattoo (Batik Tattoo)

While it's not my first tattoo, I have to say this morph ball tattoo I got

While it's not my first tattoo, I have to say this morph ball tattoo I got

getting my first tattoo! - Ford Mustang Forums Getting Inked.

getting my first tattoo! - Ford Mustang Forums Getting Inked.

My first tattoo I took AJ a picture of Taime Downe – the lead singer from

My first tattoo I took AJ a picture of Taime Downe – the lead singer from

After more than 15 years of careful consideration I got my first tattoo,

After more than 15 years of careful consideration I got my first tattoo,